Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday!

The weekend has finally arrived...so much to do.  As always,  but that is OK.  I need to get busy and take some up to date pics of all our dogs and farm yard buddies..a proper introduction one might say.  We added to young female Turkeys a couple of days ago and Big Tom has seemed quite pleased with the addition.  One of our Havanese..Miss Clarice will be a mommy soon.  Hopefully her babies will be ready in time for Christmas.  They are a small,  sturdy breed from Cuba.  Very family friendly!  As I said I will be posting pics of all of them very soon.  We will also be adding a couple of young female peacocks this weekend also...I just love Peacocks.  Such a glorious bird!  Pleased with the cucumbers this year..we will have a lot of Pickles and pickle relish to put up...yum!  My Husband Joe and Son Aadyn put pickles an or pickle relish on EVERYTHING!  My mint and Chamomile is also doing quite well....nothing more satisfying than drinking a cup of herbal tea right out of the garden,,,very refreshing.  I could sit here and chat all day...but things need to get done...so have a terrific weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment