Thursday, July 25, 2013

Welcome to Cherokee Winds

Welcome to the new Cherokee Winds web page!!  I'.m very new at this but I knew someday I would have to venture into the computer world and learn all this stuff...lol .  There is so much to say!!  Where to start???  First I will tell you a little about us...we are a 5 acre farm...we have a vast variety of animals on our farmstead.  Everyday is an adventure I must say.  From Horses to chickens...I will soon post pics.  we grow a VERY LARGE veggy garden as well as herbs.  We enjoy our own honey and fresh eggs.  I also make homemade goats milk soap,,,,Love my soap!  I also tried my first batch of goat milk cheese..delish....I will be getting more into that very soon.  I want you all to see how easy it to live chemical free and make most of what you buy from scratch...it can be done!!  If I can do it.  So can you.  We have a Farm Crawl coming in August,  on the 17th from 10-6pm....a wonderful day to learn and see things first hand.  There are 5 farms involved.  I will share a link to that.  Soon as I can figure it out.....Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment